Wyoming Nonresident Booklet

[ QUOTE ]
Jimm has in his possession a certain photograph of me and an antelope from when we were hunting in Wyoming. This particular photograph is known as "Buffalobob and the Herd Buck". If Alabama loses I will authorize Jimm to post that picture under this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ohhh myyy gosh !! Youv'e done it now BB . I don't have any choice .........
you lose , the pic goes here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I reckon every body here knew we were hiding deep dark secrets about our Wyoming safari anyway . I mean really , how can 4 guys go on a week long long range shoot and not have some tales too dark to share /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

The chinese have a proverb , it goes something like this ;
Three people can keep a secret if two of them are dead /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif It wont be long till all the awful truth is out now , we are !! our own worst enemies /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jim B.

Well I need a little advice

I hunted doe (reduced fee) ten years ago in a unit between Casper and Sheridan Wy off of I-25 and it was easy to get tags but not a lot of BLM land to hunt. Can anyone recommend some units with decent public access and numbers of animals

Thanks

Mule

Jimm

I also have some very compromising pictures of a certain unamed party in a "various states of undress".

Mule

There is a on line map of federal lands wyoming BLM

And you can get "Gazeteer" book of maps and other maps at "publiclands.org".

Then you download and print out the Wyoming F&G unit maps and the draw success maps and spend hours of time trying to put together a good game plan. You put your money down and the man will give the wheel a spin and where the little ball lands nobody knows.

Actually, there is a leftover drawing permit drawing in July after the main drawing for the units where nobody want to hunt because there is so much private land. That is what we did.
Also look at the public acccess lands where Wy F&G has access agreements with land owners. The parcels are not real big but do have antelope.

If you are not intersted in a great B&C rack then I suspect that you can get a buck in any unit that they sell licenses and where you can find public land to hunt on.

Mule

Shirley basin has quite a bit of public land i think the hunt areas are 42,46,47,and 48 but dont hold me to it. also the Red desert is really good for the big ones, but good luck getting a tag for there. huntinfool18

Well, BB, the day is near. The game is tomorrow afternoon and I have to work till 5:30 so I'm going to DVR it and watch it when I get home. So don't think that I'm trying to crawfish on this bet. I'll post after I've watched the game. Worst of luck to ya /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif!!

Only the Shadow and Roy knows /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Clean or Dirty

A lot of long range hunting involves researching technically obscure issues. And sometimes we have to make judgments without all of the facts. In trying to determine why the Federal Government would issue citations to Libby's, all I could find was that it would appear that a USDA inspector noticed a Libby's employee dumping a wheelbarrow of unwashed pig snouts into the potted meat grinder. The citation noted that the snout washing machine was inoperable because of a burned bearing. The next quarterly inspection noted that the machine was still inoperable and the shop engineer had submitted a work order for new a new main bearing assembly but it had not been approved by management so the inspector issued another citation. The inspector met with the management and was told they would give it top priority. Three days later the inspector received a fax form the shop steward that contained a memo from the Plant superintendent citing the cost savings from the reduced water bill due to not using the pig snout washing machine and electrical savings. This was being augmented by the recent increased sales. Customers were sending in letters complimenting the improved flavor. The memo contained instructions to the engineer to order the wrong bearing part so the next time the USDA inspector arrived, he could be told that the part was there but was not fitting properly and would need to be modified.

From the court records it seems that the next visit by the USDA inspector he was told the story of the part not fitting and he issued a citation with numerous counts and recommended that Libby's be made to recall all of their potted meat. He was over ruled by the Secretary of Agriculture and it may be that Libby's large campaign contribution was somehow affecting the political machinery.

12pc3.jpg

26bb4.jpg

30vb.jpg

Re: Clean or Dirty

So that is why I recommend you stop on the way home tomorrow and get Armour's. While Libby's may taste better, it has a slimey texture.

I'm gonna wait till after I watch the game to buy anything!! If I bought it and we won the game, I'd just have to mail it to you cause there is no way I'm going to touch that stuff if I don't have to!!!

BTW, how do you partially defat fatty tissue???? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Mechanically seperated chicken may very well be the most horrible term i have ever heard. I will never eat another chicken mcnugget in peace again!!

Well, it is the fourth quarter and the score is 31 to 17 with 14:00 left to play. The Tide needs to get a couple of touchdowns

whoops

Spoke too soon the 86 yard punt return helped some.

Now would be a good time to play a little defense.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts