Wyoming Nonresident Booklet

Dangit bb, your cutting down on our chances to draw by alerting everyone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

On a side note: I notice that the "Roll Tide" didn't make it into your sig line this year. Now your tide is headed to Shreveport to play my Cowboys in a few weeks. Care to make a friendly wager???

Well Bill, I'll have to think about what I can afford to lose. Firing the coach before the bowl game is a very crafty strategy by the Tide. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I've got my half. If the tide pull it out, I'll eat an entire can of potted meat and document it w/photos.

Man. That may be worse than loosing $100 on the game!!!

Now, what about your end?

[ QUOTE ]
Bob, i'm not seeing the "embarrassment" factor with your side of the wager?

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe not, but I'm seeing the $$$$$$ side of his wager!!

Well, I don't see any problem on Bill's side as he gets to try some gourmet food for a change. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

OK here's the new bet.

Jimm has in his possession a certain photograph of me and an antelope from when we were hunting in Wyoming. This particular photograph is known as "Buffalobob and the Herd Buck". If Alabama loses I will authorize Jimm to post that picture under this thread.

[ QUOTE ]
Now i'm starting to sense the "embarrassment" factor!

[/ QUOTE ]

Embarrassment factor of biblical proportions /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts