Wyoming Draw

I didn't get any good tags this year but the girlfriend drew 111/22 type 1. Should be a fun hunt.
I've hunted 62 several times. If you've never hunted elk before you are in for a hunt of a life time. It will set the bar very high for any future elk hunts for you. The best piece of advice I can give is don't shoot the first 6x6 you see unless it's 350plus.
If you are new to elk hunting and hunting in country full of grizzly bears I’d highly suggest going outfitted these guys are hands down the best in the area.

Last edited:
Myself and son both got the thanks but no thanks for a cow tag, my dad drew cow calf tho. So we’ll be headed out again this year. My Wyoming resident buddy we go with came up empty on bull and second choice cow…were pickings slim or reduced bc of the 2023 winter?

I had four pref points for deer; one of my booking agents shot me a deal, where the outfitter combined my points with a guy who had one, and in return, I get a guided hunt for about half price if I don't pull the trigger (looking for a bigger buck).

Recent Posts