Would you hire a man who thinks like this...?

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
If you owned a business....

Screenshot_20231217_070928_Chrome.jpg

Sad..... but only shows the state this country is in.....
Everyone I know...still working sez... no one wants a job..... the ones that come to work ... know nothing,want everything... and come to work irregularly.....
The people I know still serving or associated with the military say pray to god you dont get deployed with this spineless,thats not my job....riff raff.....

I just retired in August having only been on that job 21/2 years. Was the oldest one in the group. The rest were 20 to 40 years old. Holy crap they missed a lot of work. Hangovers, sick, didn't feel good, whatever excuse they could come up with. And they were nice people but REALLY? I didn't behave that way while I worked there or when I was their age. I just don't get it.

Imagine the guy bought the hand truck and on his way out was walking past a cart that someone left all willy nilly half in the road so he decided to be nice and double up to return the cart to the right location on the way to his vehicle. Not likely i know, but we have all become far too quick to judge people/situations. We have lost our natural compassion and forgiveness. Or at least a lot uf us have.

Funny thought on the lazy = easier

Trucking the cart by hand would be easiest. So maybe this guy isnt lazy at all.