Winchester Model 70 375 HH & 300 Win Mag

Two pre 64 Winchester model 70 rifles for $1100.00? Member for 5 days. Approach with caution. Drive these up to Wyoming for a face to face and I'll kick in another $500.00 for fuel and your time.

I don't need them, but I may start a "bidding war" with you for a shot (pun intended) at that deal! 😂 memtb

Have two pre-64's for sale. Selling for buddy whos dad has the stocks extended unfortunately. Looking for 600 ea or 1100 for both.

Model 70 Pre-64 1956 357 H&H.
Model 70 Pre 64 1958 300 Win.

Have more pics if you want to PM Me
I'm in San Angelo. Will bring you cash for these tomorrow (face to face). Your message privileges have not yet been granted. Post up an email or something and I will contact you.

I'm in San Angelo. Will bring you cash for these tomorrow (face to face). Your message privileges have not yet been granted. Post up an email or something and I will contact you.
deer-eats-popcorn_64.gif

Send them to me and I promise I will send you the money in return mail. Will add in $200 shipping! You can check me out on this Forum, I have a very good reputation. I always pay my debts! I am very serious about this. I can give you the FFL License gun shop who can receive them. Send me a private message and will send you my address.

if there is a member who lives close enough to go see them and report here, it would realy help sell them. right now risk out weights needs.

The price is probably correct the 300 win has to be re barreled if serial number is earlier than 1963. Probably a scam but even if they are not, who know with out a first hand inspection what could be altered on them. That said I would most likely take the risk at that price.