Who is from Wisconsin!

I hail from ashippun wi and recently discovered the forum. I have almost explicitly whitetail hunted growing up in Michigan. I retired this past year and have spent much more time with the shooting sports. I am interested in long range shooting at the range for now not sure I feel comfortable enough to risk injuring a game animal at range. It is great to have a place to go that has so much intrinsic knowledge on firearms and shooting.

Stay warm out there and shoot true my friends.

Welcome Little CornBall, I'm from Beaver Dam so your not too far away. Most of these guys know what they are talking about. Best thing is they don't knock you down if you are just getting started and don't have a clue on what your doing.

That's me in a nutshell. Have no clue how to effectively reach out to extended ranges. I will say that learning about this aspect of the sport is keeping my mind very occupied.

You must be living the dream. I can only shoot non firearms and and I'm in the country on 3 acres. So I have a nice bow/pelletgun range.

specter29,

I used to shoot with a couple guys that I believe were from Lena. Joe Magee and Al Kosnar. Both great guys. If you know them, tell them I said hello. BTW, I'm from the Plain area in Sauk County.

Kevin Meise

Trempealeau! Not far off the Mississippi river!

Whitetail hunting in northern La Crosse, SW Jackson and Trempealeau Counties.
Pheasant in Jackson and ducks in La Crosse and Jackson Co.

Also take annual trips to South Dakota for Prairie dogs and MN for deer!