Which countries are our members living in?

Someone needs to start a thread about shooting in GB and Australia. According to our Media, those citizens all but gave up their guns.

If it's still possible to hunt and shoot, and the above posts suggest that it is, then I think it would be interesting to hear what they go through, (Bureaucratically) to do the things that we take for granted.

For instance, I heard that some man in England was prosecuted for murder for shooting a burgler in his home. I'm lead to believe that is standard stuff in Merry olde England?

That's music to the ears of Hillary and John boy, who, (at least), doesn't use a rifle for duck hunting. BTW, she's my personal "Great Satan" for the forseeable future.

Beware, complacent Americans. Vote Democratic at your own peril. You have to take the good with the bad, and I'm a one issue voter. It has never failed me.

Good hunting. LB
Hi len, I'm an Aussie shooter, short and long range, target and game (feral control) and yep there is a serious number of hoops one has to go through to have a firearms license and to own and register a firearm not to mention the classification of said firearms, and it differs from state to state, but here in Qld we can have mostly bolt action or single action rifles, with special permits and valid reasoning (up to weapons Licensing if they agree) you can get a semi auto, with limits on clip size and calibres, some states like nsw you can't have a chassis that has a tactical look because apparently it's more threatening, go figure. The rules and regs on how you can transport, store and operate your firearms are of a significant number and require a certified safety course before licensing and the recommendation to read all sections of the firearms act, which is a task of its own. Every time someone shoots someone anywhere in the world the reformists are at it again trying to tighten and disarm the law abiding shooter, regardless of the low effect it has on the criminal element they should be targeting. Anyhow, I hope this gives you a brief look at what it is to be an Aussie shooter, but we go through those pains to do what we love.

I myself am a big advocate for Lithgow rifles, if you haven't fired one do yourself a favour and try to have a go, I own a 22lr, and a 223 rem both lithgows and they are bang on the money at any range anytime, using cci velocitors 1435fps 40gr for the 22lr and outback ammo 55gr blitzkings (ballistic tip) around the 3000-3200 fps (but I haven't done that test myself) but again ultra accurate to any distance out to and possibly over 600m.
I also own a howa m1500 in 308 heavy barrel on a mdt tactical chassis with adjustable stock, vortex viper 6-24x50 moa reticle good to over 1000m sub moa. I also have a issc spa22 22lr straight pull it's a little quick shooter that's good on rabbit, duck and feral cats, handy little walk around, I use cci velocitors or mini-mags in it too reliable little rifle. And I have an ATA 686C with a 20" scrub barrel and a 30" sporter barrel have a bit of fun with the clays, but occasionally use it on the bunnies and hares (jack rabbits) ,

It still amazes me to think we have created this world-wide community of human beings with like-minded interests.

We now have our first member from Vietnam. Other represented countries I can think of are US, Canada, Finland, Norway, Italy, England, Columbia, UAR.

What are some of the others? (no states, please)
Hey Len,
My name is Joshua. I'm new to the site. I was directed here by a friend and fellow shooter. I'm from the US. The little bit of surfing I've done here, looks like you have a great site for shooters!

It still amazes me to think we have created this world-wide community of human beings with like-minded interests.

We now have our first member from Vietnam. Other represented countries I can think of are US, Canada, Finland, Norway, Italy, England, Columbia, UAR.

What are some of the others? (no states, please)
South Africa