What vortex viper Scope do i have ?

stickbug

Bought this rifle tikka t3z for 1000 bucks comes with scope, legs, and muzzle break.
- what version of vortex viper is this.
IMG_E0953.JPG

IMG_0946.JPG
IMG_0947.JPG
IMG_0948.JPG
IMG_0949.JPG
IMG_E0952.JPG
IMG_E0950.JPG

I have 2 HSLR second focal plane scopes and like both of them. One is on a 300RUM and the other gets moved around a little but is mainly on a 308 win. They both work flawlessly. The 300 RUMs longest kill is 761 yards and the 308 only been killing rocks and targets out to about 800yrds. But as for as a scope I really like them a lot. I'll probably get one for my son or a HST. Both of them are great performers.

The first one I had bought was 649.99 50mm objective SFP. So that's a really good deal on that setup you got. The second one I bought was a midway special which I don't know if they make it any more. It's a 44mm objective/30mm tube. For the price I wish I would have bought about 5 of them. It was a special pricing i think I got it for 329.99. Anyway both of mine use the shims for the zero stop. It works very well and the clicks are very positive and auditable. The 50mm worked out so it will not go past zero I believe and the 44mm goes about 1 or 2 clicks past zero which is fine for me.

The first one I had bought was 649.99 50mm objective SFP. So that's a really good deal on that setup you got. The second one I bought was a midway special which I don't know if they make it any more. It's a 44mm objective/30mm tube. For the price I wish I would have bought about 5 of them. It was a special pricing i think I got it for 329.99. Anyway both of mine use the shims for the zero stop. It works very well and the clicks are very positive and auditable. The 50mm worked out so it will not go past zero I believe and the 44mm goes about 1 or 2 clicks past zero which is fine for me.
I was hoping to hear he got the deal at a LGS, Christmas special. I guess it was wishful thinking on my part. lol

6-24x50 Viper HS-LR

It's a couple models below this one.

I seen some ads that was really stupid cheap deals on vortex optics off of facebook. It sound to good to be true. I don't know if anyone tried to purchase anything from them but I think it was definitely a fake.

Recent Posts