what the

I've got armadillos and skunks. My yard looks like it has been attacked by augers.

I guess a "Texas Heart Shot" in the flower bed, along our back porch was ill advised! 🙀

In my defense…..it was at night, and he'd escaped me twice by going into the basement window well! 🤬🤬🤬 I didn't want to fail 3 times! Pride goeth before the fall! 🤦‍♂️ memtb

Last edited:
I guess a "Texas Heart Shot" in the flower bed, along our back porch was ill advised! 🙀

In my defense…..it was at night, and he'd escaped me twice by going into the basement window well! 🤬🤬🤬 I didn't want to fail 3 times! Pride goeth before the fall! 🤦‍♂️ memtb

On the "Bright Side"……the cats are not using the flower bed to make deposits now! 😂 memtb

Those armadillos have wised up to my late evening sniper sessions. They wait to I go to bed to invade now.
This one came out before I went to bed. Found him the next morning.
IMG_1320.jpeg

Recent Posts