What I Like to See After Shot

Muddyboots

Hoyt Double XL @ 62 lbs, Black Eagle Rampage 300 (0.001) arrow, 100 gr Thunderhead, Nocturnal nock. Doe kill at 22 yards last year that was right over heart bottom lungs. The fletching was white and light green at one time:eek: but now much better color! I have used Thunderheads since the day they came out in the 80's and haven't killed a deer with bow without them. The instantaneous blood trail was 3-4' wide Stevie Wonder could follow. Was doing backup on phone pics and saw this so thought it would be nice to share. She only went about 30 yards snow plowing entire way. Phone pic seems weird angle but was off to the side. Yes, tree stand, climber.
IMG_3477.JPG

Hoyt Double XL @ 62 lbs, Black Eagle Rampage 300 (0.001) arrow, 100 gr Thunderhead, Nocturnal nock. Doe kill at 22 yards last year that was right over heart bottom lungs. The fletching was white and light green at one time:eek: but now much better color! I have used Thunderheads since the day they came out in the 80's and haven't killed a deer with bow without them. The instantaneous blood trail was 3-4' wide Stevie Wonder could follow. Was doing backup on phone pics and saw this so thought it would be nice to share. She only went about 30 yards snow plowing entire way. Phone pic seems weird angle but was off to the side. Yes, tree stand, climber.View attachment 248372
Hoyt Double XL @ 62 lbs, Black Eagle Rampage 300 (0.001) arrow, 100 gr Thunderhead, Nocturnal nock. Doe kill at 22 yards last year that was right over heart bottom lungs. The fletching was white and light green at one time:eek: but now much better color! I have used Thunderheads since the day they came out in the 80's and haven't killed a deer with bow without them. The instantaneous blood trail was 3-4' wide Stevie Wonder could follow. Was doing backup on phone pics and saw this so thought it would be nice to share. She only went about 30 yards snow plowing entire way. Phone pic seems weird angle but was off to the side. Yes, tree stand, climber.View attachment 248372
Good job ! Good eating! Agree with you, Thunderhead 100 grain works great. Be safe and be well.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.