What Features Make the Perfect Monocular Riflescope for Modern Hunters?

Ballistic programs on my phone in my pocket have all the drop and wind drift DOPE for the loads that I shoot in multiple cartridges out to 1000yds….with that to refer to …I can coordinate the various reticle hash marks I'm looking through in my scope with the holdover info in the ballistics program….that's what the programs have to do with my scopes and me.
Ok well that's not a feature of a modern day scope or hunter combo really. Hash marks on reticles have been around longer than most people on this forum have been alive. However I think I see the point you are making is that advancements in general with the combo can help make a person more effective.

Last edited:
Didn't know we had "guests" on the forum...?
Guests are those who just want to read the latest "What's up in the long range shooting game." If a guest wants to make a comment or reply to a specific topic, they then have to register as a member. I read topics that interested me for a couple of years before registering as a member of long range hunting.
It did puzzle me as to what was he referring to as a monocular scope. Maybe a grifter.

Recent Posts