What are you planing to hunt this fall ?

Freezer is getting low so hopefully we pull some antelope tags to get the snack stick pile started, first year for my son so have the early youth deer hunt for sure, pretty pumped about that.
Gotta backcountry mule deer hole found, going to develop that but only going to take an old buck out of there or a three point.
Might spend a little extra time on a bull and not just tip the largest cow I can find.
Already killed a nice bear but going into a couple spots to scout fall bear and maybe see if my daughter can get one.
Always run lions but not really into killing them anymore unless we find a 180+ class lion.
Wolves are always on the hit list. Going to put some Coyote traps out this year, a buddy want to learn so that'll be fun. Then we'll be back to spring bear!

Elk in unit 76 Colorado. My son drew a tag after 19 years. We have mules and this is his first elk hunt. If you've hunted that unit and would like to share PM me. First season rifle.

It certainly is trying right now. Still only 12% containment.
Yeah it's crazy that fire practically started in my back yard finally getting it to slow down thankfully but it's burning through an area that holds some good bucks so hopefully they were able to get out

Attachments

• IMG_9759.jpeg
    IMG_9759.jpeg
    160.4 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_9733.jpeg
    IMG_9733.jpeg
    180.8 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_9736.jpeg
    IMG_9736.jpeg
    156.2 KB · Views: 33
  • image000001.jpeg
    image000001.jpeg