What ARCA Plate for Stock on new Builds...?

I'm assuming a rail like either of these could be mounted at the end or mid-point in the stock or really anywhere they would fit correct?

There is a thread on RS showing difference thickness of rails. If the length will work I would get the Henderson.
Looked for the thread on RS and didn't find it but I'm assuming thickness would really only relate to weight savings??

I'm assuming a rail like either of these could be mounted at the end or mid-point in the stock or really anywhere they would fit correct?

Sure you bet!

These are nice if you want one at the balance point. https://www.salmonriversolutions.com/product/srs-arca-balance/

You can also put one of these at the mid point. https://www.salmonriversolutions.com/product/srs-arca-mini/

They also have a 4". It sounds like you would be best served with a balance point rail.
I really like the idea how these are "rounded" to better fit flush with the hunting style stock.

Do you guys prefer a mid-point or a balance-point type mount for use with an Anvil-30?

Thread is relevant to my interests. Just got a ridge line fft and want to add a pic rail or arca without adding too much weight.

I really like the idea how these are "rounded" to better fit flush with the hunting style stock.

Do you guys prefer a mid-point or a balance-point type mount for use with an Anvil-30?
On my manners lrh's I am running a 4" arca up front for my bipod and a balance in front of the bottom metal. If you want the most versatility a full length rail would be best but will add a few ounces extra. I'm only running one full length at this point but its the srs tactical with the flat bottom since the stock is a flat bottom on that rifle. I am going to get 2-3 full length rails soon though. You may want to play around with your rifle and see where the balance point is to determine if the balance rail is right or the mini in a more forward point. I believe some people like having there being a slight front-heavy bias when using the tripods.

On my manners lrh's I am running a 4" arca up front for my bipod and a balance in front of the bottom metal. If you want the most versatility a full length rail would be best but will add a few ounces extra. I'm only running one full length at this point but its the srs tactical with the flat bottom since the stock is a flat bottom on that rifle. I am going to get 2-3 full length rails soon though. You may want to play around with your rifle and see where the balance point is to determine if the balance rail is right or the mini in a more forward point. I believe some people like having there being a slight front-heavy bias when using the tripods.
Thanks. Is your up front 4" ARCA just their standard ARCA or is it their slimmer tactical ARCA? If I understand their products correctly, the standard is "rounded" to better fit a hunting style stock and the tactical is completely flat? I do like how the tactical is flat on the bottom-side (side that contacts the tripod head) where the standard looks like it is not. I think I would prefer it to be completely flat for shooting off anything other than when locked into a tripod head to avoid anything snagging.

Their balance point rail also looks like it's completely flat on the bottom-side and also has a slight curve to match a rounded style hunting stock.