• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Western Washington WTS/WTT

So there's only 20 of the 212's and they were pulled sorry, was just pulling things out and didn't realize. Free to good home

When I get back later, I have a bunch of miscellaneous bullets and powder. Needs gone. Some of it is really old, like 20 years.I'll dump the really old powder out unless someone wants it. Also, I have an amp annealer if anybody wants to have there brass annealed. I'd have to charge something for that. No idea what something like that goes for but in these times it might help someone who can't afford the machine.

Ok , covid test came back negative. Yay! Anyways, I'm open to meet the guys that want the h1000 and bullets. Pm I guess it's called and we can figure it out

I'm in Chehalis every weekend. I have a few pounds of rl 25, and 2 or 3 lbs of either rl19 or 16. I can't remember which. Also have a full pound of us 869. Would love to trade for small or large rifle primers. Would rather have small. Cci br4 or 450. But will take what I can get.

Smokeless Powder for Sale near Auburn, WA

I have the following powders for sale at $35.00/lb cash. Partial containers are pro-rated.

Alliant

RE19 - .9 lb. $31.50

Hodgden

Hybrid 100V - .8 lb. $28.00

LeverEvolution - .7 lb.

IMR

3031 - .7 lb. $24.50

4198 – 1.57 lb. $54.95

4831 – 1.0 lb. $35.00

7828 - .84 lb.

7828 SSC – 1.0 $35.00

Ramshot

Magnum - 1.0 lb.

Buyer must be willing to drive to Auburn, WA for cash transaction. PM me to set up transactions.

Last edited:
Anybody have any Ramshot Big Game? Looking for a pound or two.....
Also getting low on Lil'gun, but a pound goes a long way in 22 hornet.

I'd prefer to buy, as I don't have anything particularly surplus that I want to get rid of now, but I do have some powder I would consider trading but only for the above....

H4350- one pound bottles, or I do have a older 8# that I picked up from an elderly gentleman last summer.......
IMR4350 -1 pound sealed metal tins

Might be able to give up some
CCI-450
CCI 209
I'm not primer rich by any means, less than 1000 of each of these.... and hesitate to even put these on here as a trade item but we can talk if you have what I need!

I don't have either but I've always wanted a 22 hornet. Is it a pistol or a rifle and is it hard to load for?

It's a Ruger 77, once I figured it out its probably the easiest to load for! The only thing that's hard is the long thin necks can crumple when seating bullets if you aren't careful. LIL'GUN makes it easy as well, you can pretty much just fill the case to the top and seat your bullet.....many people do that and don't even bother weighing it. The one thing that made the biggest difference reloading it was to partial resize the neck. It looks kinda funky, almost like a 2 step neck but it holds the case centered in the chamber much better.

Update
Still looking for primers. Mostly pistol and small rifle.
Also looking for a few powders. RL26, N570, H1000, UNIQUE, H4831, CFE Pistol, Varget, Benchmark

I've got a few powders for trade
H4350
IMR 4350
Retumbo

New brass for trade
458 SOCOM
454 Casull
338 win mag (winchester)
a few others. Let me know what you are looking for and maybe I have some

Olympia area but work in Longview so can meet up along the way.

Kris

Last edited: