• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Western Washington WTS/WTT

Bullets

Attachments

• 4195B674-1A4D-479A-84B7-33DC9D68AF40.jpeg
    4195B674-1A4D-479A-84B7-33DC9D68AF40.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 73
Ok, I looked this am and don't see anything I'm using it for. So I thought I had a big jug but it's 5 and about 2/3rds of 1# jugs so might be better instead of just one person getting it all? Anyways, I also have some Hornady bullets I don't need. Some of the boxes are partials. I'm actually looking for some new 300wsm brass for my brothers new rifle if anybody has some and would like to sell or trade. My work is having me take a COVID test today because my sinuses have been bothering me so I will be in quarantine until results are back. Also, what's a fair price for a # of h1000? I bought it last summer and can't remember what I paid for it
I'll take the h1000. I'll send you a pm

I know I'm in Oregon but could make it over for some trading. I know I need some RL 26, could trade some Retumbo, or maybe something else somebody needs.

There's still the 2/3rdish can but I'll hand g onto it. Glad to see the 208's going to a good home

If anyone has some 26, 570, 565, H1000, benchmark, or unique I'd be interested in buying or trade.

Also looking for about any primers.

Got a few things for trade.
H4350
And a few others. Let me know what you are looking for.

Olympia area but can travel some

Kris

Last edited:
They are still here. Only asking what I paid last summer (shipped) but can't remember what that was so whatever you think is fair