Weatherby Accumark Stock?

MagnumManiac

G'day all,
I have reached the end of my search with no real concrete answer.
Does anybody know for sure who makes the fibreglass stock on these rifles?
I am looking at replacing the stock to a more conventional target type set-up, with straight grip, butt stock notch for rear pad and flat fore end bottom. Would prefer a HS Precision, Manners or McMillan, have a sneaking suspicion that it is a B&C stock, but do not know conclusively.

Any help here?

Cheers.

it is a B&C and they make great replacements for what your looking for. If you have an accumark just make sure your getting the correct bolt lug and barrel contour. Accumarks are 3 contour and if it's a magnum your a 9 lug which most are. I've bought several from B&C very pleased.

it is a B&C and they make great replacements for what your looking for. If you have an accumark just make sure your getting the correct bolt lug and barrel contour. Accumarks are 3 contour and if it's a magnum your a 9 lug which most are. I've bought several from B&C very pleased.
Thanks, mine is a 9 lug 257 Bee, hoping to get a Manners, but undecided. I just don't like the fitment of the current factory stock.

Cheers.

Bell and Carlson buddy ! Just received my accumark. I wanted the. Pro but Weatherby. Said they can't get that stock from Bell and Carlson any more ! So I will ultimately get that one directly from Bell and Carlson. ! It's. Inletted fir the number 3 barrel

FWIW, I'm having to bed the lug of a B&C pillar bedded stock on an older weatherguard because of excessive play. This is not a problem I've experienced with my Accumarks….

This is what I was going to buy if I didn't just find an Accumark Elite in the caliber I wanted. Would be amazing for your Weatherby.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240926_120334_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240926_120334_Chrome.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 18
This is what I was going to buy if I didn't just find an Accumark Elite in the caliber I wanted. Would be amazing for your Weatherby.
Thanks, that looks very nice.
I'm really after a stock with those features but also an adjustable cheek riser. I only shoot these rifles prone using a bi-pod and rear bag.
The factory stock is annoying for me.

Cheers.

I have take off accumark stocks made both by B&C and HS precision I think early models had HS stocks then they switched it up to bell and Carlson.

G'day all,
I have reached the end of my search with no real concrete answer.
Does anybody know for sure who makes the fibreglass stock on these rifles?
I am looking at replacing the stock to a more conventional target type set-up, with straight grip, butt stock notch for rear pad and flat fore end bottom. Would prefer a HS Precision, Manners or McMillan, have a sneaking suspicion that it is a B&C stock, but do not know conclusively.

Any help here?

Cheers.
Is it an older production or newer? Older where BC. Some of the new ones have an AG composites model from Weatherby that are more of the configuration you want, with more vertical grip and adj cheek, forend still not super though IMHO. I just checked Weatherby's website and it doesn't look like they offer the Accumark model I just mentioned anymore...If you like Manners I would just call them and see if they can build you one.

PH

Is it an older production or newer
It is definitely the model with the B&C stock, picked it up in 2020 with 40 rounds through her. TBH, I have never liked Weatherby rifles, love their cartridges, but I got this rifle so cheap I couldn't let someone else grab it for a steal. Just can't get comfortable with this stock…
I was told it is a Pro, alas, as far as I can tell looking at pictures, it is just a standard Accumark.

Cheers.

Thanks, that looks very nice.
I'm really after a stock with those features but also an adjustable cheek riser. I only shoot these rifles prone using a bi-pod and rear bag.
The factory stock is annoying for me.

Cheers.
That one stock is only available with an adjustable cheek riser for the weatherby mark v action. That's what I liked about that one . You CAN NOT get it in mark v action without the adjustable cheek riser