Weatherby Accumark Stock?

It is definitely the model with the B&C stock, picked it up in 2020 with 40 rounds through her. TBH, I have never liked Weatherby rifles, love their cartridges, but I got this rifle so cheap I couldn't let someone else grab it for a steal. Just can't get comfortable with this stock…
I was told it is a Pro, alas, as far as I can tell looking at pictures, it is just a standard Accumark.

Cheers.
Same here on your opinion of Weatherby. They had several models of Accumarks just a couple years ago. I had one similar to yours in .270 Bee for many years liked the cartridge, rifle and stock not so much. They had a model with the AG Composites ADJ Chalk Branch model, and AG listed the MKV on their website a few years ago. I do not see it now. (I was going to replace mine, as I was in the same boat as you).

You may be able to contact them and see if they still offer the MKV inlet.

PH

McMillan is what I put on all of my mark v actions I have one peak 44 I don't like it nearly as much as the McMillan

Attachments

• IMG_5265.jpeg
    IMG_5265.jpeg
    479 KB · Views: 12
This is what I was going to buy if I didn't just find an Accumark Elite in the caliber I wanted. Would be amazing for your Weatherby.
Thanks mate, I see it has the cheek riser, this is exactly what I want.
I find that I crawl the factory stock, have taped foam to the cheek piece but still find it annoyingly uncomfortable. My Dad doesn't want to shoot it because of what I did to it. I'm 6' and he's 5' 6", length of pulls are also different…

Great info, just need to find out if they ship to Australia or New Zealand…

Cheers.

Thanks mate, I see it has the cheek riser, this is exactly what I want.
I find that I crawl the factory stock, have taped foam to the cheek piece but still find it annoyingly uncomfortable. My Dad doesn't want to shoot it because of what I did to it. I'm 6' and he's 5' 6", length of pulls are also different…

Great info, just need to find out if they ship to Australia or New Zealand…

Cheers.
Best of luck Sir,

McMillan is what I put on all of my mark v actions I have one peak 44 I don't like it nearly as much as the McMillan
I think that the carbon stocks on my x-bolts are by McMillan and I like them a lot. I do have a Peak 44 Blacktooth on a Mark V backcountry and although it is slimmer than McMillan, it fits and shoulders very well. I actually also have a new takeoff Peak 44 from Mark V 6-lug that I'm probably going to list for sale.