• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Weatherby Accumark 30-378

GSPHunter1978

FOR SALE:

I have a Weatherby Mark V Accumark 30-378. The gun has a fluted barrel with accubrake. Synthetic spiderweb stock and harris adjustable bipod. I have less than 200 rounds down the barrel with all being factory ammo. The gun comes with 2 boxes of new unprimed Weatherby brass.

Cosmetically the gun looks new, and the last time I fired it was holding sub 1" groups out to 200yds. Dont use the gun much these days and would like to sell it to someone who will.

Asking $1300 for everything stated above. Will entertain any reasonable offers. Serious inquiries only! Cant seem to get pics to post here, so pictures will be available upon request.

Thanks for looking!gun)

Me again, Accumark not accubrake. I believe one is specs and on is a brake. Is it a 30-378 Mark V Accumark with an accubrake? I'm interested.

It's the weatherby mark v accumark with the accubrake, accubrake is the muzzle brake. Accumark is the model.