• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Weatherby Accumark 30-378

Up. Highly accurate Big Boomer here. Perfect weight to carry but also be accurate at bench. Recoil very tolerable with the brake.

+2 on this! I just shot this same rifle of a buddy this weekend after helping him mount a new scope.....everything said here sums up these rifles! The one I shot was shooting about 3/4" with factory 180 gr. Good luck with the sale! Someone will be happy to pick this up!

It's a nice one. Lots of interest but still available for now. I do have some brass and ammo that I will include for a deal.

I went in to a local gun shop today and they had one of these (I was looking specifically for it) in this caliber, and my oh my did it feel nice in the hands.
Heavy enough I think you could shoot it without breaking your shoulder, but balanced enough with the mild heft it has to use it as a stalk gun and shoot it standing comfortably.
It was marked for $1889 in the store, this one is really making my bank account scared. If it's still available in a few weeks after I get a couple paychecks I just might have to buy it from ya.

Let me know. It does feel great. Perfect weight for the caliber but still being "portable".