Weatherby 307 Alpine CT

j3564wost

Searched the site and the internet and there doesn't seem to be alot of information out there on the rifle, that isn't sponsored.

Does anyone have any first hand experience?

Looking to purchase one in 7 prc but I'm just too far to a gun store to conveniently put my hands on one.

Thanks!

YouTube had more than a few reviews on that particular rifle. Good looking rifle but no first hand reviews from owners. Prices they are now charging for some of these production rifles should have .75" moa guarantee. It warrants a look! Always root for Weatherby even tho I don't currently own one. Interesting I saw where Nighthawk purchased Cooper Rifles. Now in Arkansas. $$$$$$$$!

Yeah, that's all I was able to find as well. Youtube content that appeared to be sponsored content with no negative reviews on anything. It kinda of surprises me. I feel like a 2k carbon on carbon gun would have guys buying them and showing them off everywhere.

Yeah, that's all I was able to find as well. Youtube content that appeared to be sponsored content with no negative reviews on anything. It kinda of surprises me. I feel like a 2k carbon on carbon gun would have guys buying them and showing them off everywhere.
Bought mine in 243 win right after they came out. Shoots Norma 87 grain to 5/8" at 100 yds. It's the least expensive model
at that time they had. Not home now can't send a picture . It's a solid well made rifle. Love it.you can use any thing Remington to. Customize it . Uses savage or stiller round action bases. Good rifle. Tribb

My buddy and I both bought them in the last month... his in 300 win mag mine in 6.5-3...

The stock claims 24 oz. mine is under that by a few ounces!! his 300 winny will lay down .75 moa with production hornady eldx ammo. 178 eldx

My 6.5-3 will do better than that, not going to post how much yet until I have time to triplicate it!

The action is the same as the other 307s. barrel is same as on the markV... seems like a good barrel. I love my proof research barrels and this is probably a touch under them IMO.(so far). stock has amazing feel and finish, only thing we both had to change was that the comb needs to be 3/8 to 1/2 inch higher in order give proper eye relief.

My buddy and I both bought them in the last month... his in 300 win mag mine in 6.5-3...

The stock claims 24 oz. mine is under that by a few ounces!! his 300 winny will lay down .75 moa with production hornady eldx ammo. 178 eldx

My 6.5-3 will do better than that, not going to post how much yet until I have time to triplicate it!

The action is the same as the other 307s. barrel is same as on the markV... seems like a good barrel. I love my proof research barrels and this is probably a touch under them IMO.(so far). stock has amazing feel and finish, only thing we both had to change was that the comb needs to be 3/8 to 1/2 inch higher in order give proper eye relief.
Glad you are enjoying your rifles. I really like the one I have I'm just try to move it to raise funds to pay for a custom being made !

Recent Posts