Video Of RCBS 1500 Chargemaster In Action

The first thing I did was turn off the danged beep.

Also, it has an auto mode, so when you place the pan on, it waits for zero and then dispenses the amount you've stored in it's memory. It is a great time saver and very accurate as well.

AJ

I've used one for some time now and have found that it is more consistant if allowed to warm up for about 30 minutes, and unit must be level also. You can get into the program through the touch pad and reprogram the thing if you have a mind to.
db

How do you actually level this thing? I have owned mine for about 6 months now and I just adjust the ruber feet so there is no wobble to it and it looks level. Is there an actual leveling system built into the program that I havnt found or do you just place a bubble level on the unit? Thanks

Jon

Just use a small bubble level and set it on the "scale plate" or what ever it's called. The black thing where you set the pan.
db

Dang you guys!!!!

now why'd ya have to go and post such a video?

Now I'm gunna be out another $300 lol!

One of the best reloading purchases I have made so far. No more @$%# zeroing a balance beam scale after every change. Especially useful for weighing brass, etc. It's also extremely accurate, at least as accurate as my balance beam (will never use a balance beam scale again lol) and I weigh everything twice.

I've been thinking of getting one of these for awhile now. I need to find room on my bench for it. And save up the coin for one. It'd sure speed things up. Thanks for the video, Eric

have the same chargemaster and have a question for you--

sometimes when it charges it slightly overcharges by 1/10gr. it beeps just a fraction of a second before it is finished dispensing.

this is with 5gr bullseye for a 9mm load.

anything like this ever happen with you?

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.