• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Variety of .25 cal bullets

I collected a few .25 cal variety of bullets over the years and will not have any use for them.

Good variety available to try new loads in your .25 caliber ls

Here's the list:

Hornady:

100 gr. Interlock loose from shipping
(2) 75 gr. V-max
117gr. Interlock
Factory second midway boxed Spitzer bt 117 gr (believe they are hornady)

Nosler:

120gr. Partitions
100gr. Partitions
100 gr ballistic tip
110 gr. Accubond seconds

Sierra:

#1616 90gr. Blitzing
#1625 100gr. Game king
(2) #1620 100gr. Pro-hunter

Barnes:

(2) 100gr. Ttsx

Speer:

120gr. Btsp

Midway prices including current sales just about $600 value

$425 shipped check or money order
View attachment 598732
WOW I guess that you were going to try different load work ups?
What firearm were you using?
We have a collection like you have!
Thanks much and GLWS
Len & Jill

Just like to have lots on hand for trying loads, but never got into quarter bore game. I do this for every caliber even ones I don't own
Lrreloader
We hear you and do the same thing. You should see our rack of shelves stacked with bullets in Calibers we don't have or use. Always looking for the FUTURE POSSIBULITIES 🤔 wish there was an emoji with ""To Infinity and Beyond"" to describe our Stach.
Like the saying goes "Better to have something and not need it - than Need it and not have it" !
God Bless!!!

Lrreloader
We hear you and do the same thing. You should see our rack of shelves stacked with bullets in Calibers we don't have or use. Always looking for the FUTURE POSSIBULITIES 🤔 wish there was an emoji with ""To Infinity and Beyond"" to describe our Stach.
Like the saying goes "Better to have something and not need it - than Need it and not have it" !
God Bless!!!
Anyone got 200 or 220 gr 375 bullets for a levergun ? Please check your shelves when possible if you want to clean them out.