USPS shipping

Phil Rizzo

Just had the local postmaster tell me I’m better off using UPS to ship packages.

This is after her post office received a package from me, (Bartlein barrel) to ship on June 17.
The package has never left the same post office according to USPS tracking.
Beyond comprehension.!

Paid for priority mail. These idiots can’t even scan it, or don’t want to.
Keep your eyes open for a .257 Bartlein #4 SS, 27” with their own 1/4x6 fluting.
It didn’t blow off the truck.

Last edited:
The lack of qualified people to WORK in this country is going to be our downfall. The mail service around us is horrible. I have had to cut the same check 3 times as it still has not delivered to one of my vendors. I get more of my neighbors mail than I get what is addressed to me, and they get mine.

Last edited:
And our ups told me the other day they will no longer except ammo for shipping. He said your better off not saying what's in the box and just ship it 🤔
what-s-in-the-box-498-x-221-gif-p8fejlwft10e3zza.gif

Just had the local postmaster tell me I’m better off using UPS to ship packages.

This is after her post office received a package from me, (Bartlein barrel) to ship on June 17.
The package has never left the same post office according to USPS tracking.
Beyond comprehension.!

Paid for priority mail. These idiots can’t even scan it, or don’t want to.
Keep your eyes open for a .257 Bartlein #4 SS, 27” with their own 1/4x6 fluting.
It didn’t blow off the truck.
Sorry to hear this, but if you looked at my posts on USPS you would use UPS.

Government and the Elites do not want us to have firearms and now not ammo. UPS Stores" and getting real bad. They are independently owned.
I had a liberal manager at a UPS store that refused to take and ship a pair of Leica Geovids RF Binos because a young worker in the store told her that they are used for hunting and shooting. I already had a shipping label made and paid for from my business account.
Talk about STUIPD!!!
I take my firearms and ammo to a UPS Owned Facility.