Updated info in post#99 Preferred Barrel 6mm Creedmoor help

Just wanted to give an update on the PBB Barrel issue. First, they were really good to work with and they were very quick to respond and were very thorough in their responses. After I sent them multiple videos with multiple angles and the targets and explained my equipment used, and my methods used to reload , they concurred That there was something wrong with the barrel or the chamber job and they issued a full refund.
Appreciate it Preferred Barrel blanks.

6MM Creed—- Need some help with this barrel. This is a Preferred Barrel blanks barrel. I'm using short action Customs modular dies , Nexus press/Co-Ax, mandrel for a 2.5thou neck interference fit, Alpha virgin brass, CPS at 5thou crush, CCI450, H4350, V4 pwdr dispenser, 103gELDX, Defiance Classic in bedded McMillian , (I have put it in a chassis, and it shoots the same) weather: 75d, humidity85%, 2-5mph wind. Group was shot and then I used an air cooler to cool the barrel to where it is just warm to the touch. It is a .810 diameter barrel w/ a 7.5tw. SRS 3 port brake. Breathing was good and I had a good trigger press except for 2 or 3 shots. 12pwr SS scope. I've checked the scope screws, muzzle brake, action screws, and all our tight. Shooting off a rest. Any help to tightened up the groups is appreciated.

I am thinking about changing the bullet first. But the guy who has this Rifle really wanted to use the 103 ELDX
Also, I'm thinking about switching powders to superperformance or RL 17/19
100Rds
Slightly heavy bolt lift at 43.3

First pic with a COAL of 2.795
Bottom row is 41/41.5/42g
Added third pic with various bullets
Seating depth is a fleeting thing with 6 Creed. I've burned out about 0.040" of throat at 800 rounds

Just wanted to give an update on the PBB Barrel issue. First, they were really good to work with and they were very quick to respond and were very thorough in their responses. After I sent them multiple videos with multiple angles and the targets and explained my equipment used, and my methods used to reload , they concurred That there was something wrong with the barrel or the chamber job and they issued a full refund.
Appreciate it Preferred Barrel blanks.
I have several of their barrels. Only had an issue with one, a 250AI. Chamber reamer wasn't cleared of chips enough. Had chips embedded in the chamber walls and grooves cut by chips circling the chamber. Left marks on the brass and never did shoot well. Pulled it and it sits in the barrel rack.