Trust Land

I don't think so. I'm betting the next installment will appear b4 the weekend is over.

Sorry guys, I thought I'd better pull it down since I never did hear from Len. Which makes me think that he didn't like it but is too nice to say anything. Besides, I got to thinking that I had used a few too many real names and I'd most likely end up in a jam if I left them up there. I'll try to figure a way around it since there's a lot more left to the story. I had to work this weekend and I'm just drained.

Got a call last night about a pit bull fight going on in a frequent flier of mines yard. I pulled into the driveway (dirt driveway) (along side of the trailer house) and there are three vehicle sitting in the yard (yep, in the yard). All of which have several people sitting in them. Through a smoky haze, I seen three people duck down and hide in one of them, so I gave it most of my attention. As I got out of my vehicle, people started getting out of vehicles and three more came out of the trailer house. Since I could hear dogs barking like crazy but couldn't see them in the dark (Deliverance-esqe) yard, It looked like I was about to be surrounded, I pulled my old pistola out. Since I recognized several of them as having enough "frequent flier miles" accumulated in the back of my outfit to fly to Bora Bora, I knew they most likely had some dope, which would most likely explain the Cheech and Chong looking smoke filled 1984 Ford Bronco with people hiding in it. They also knew me. They all became much more compliant after I broke leather with my .45. As it turned out, they had two pitbull hybrids and were throwing a smaller dog in between the two and watching them kill it as they smoked their dope.
Needless to say, the miles just keep racking up!

On the lighter side,
I'm still trying to decide how much glass I can afford for my new Encore barrel. I have a pistol I was going to trade for a scope but the only bite I got wanted to trade a $300 Super Sniper for a $850 Springfield Armory Micro Compact .45. I don't blame him for trying and I've only heard good stuff about the Super Sniper series but I should be able to get a couple of them for that gun.

Oh well, I better get back to work!

Well atleast we got one more tid-bit of a story. Hopefully you can as you say figure a way around it since there's a lot more left to the story. How about changing the names to protect the innocent and any liabilities you may be concerned with?

I'm continuing to write but I'll have to figure out another place to post it I'm afraid. Just saving it for now. I really appreciate anyone reading it as I never thought there would be that much interest in the story.

Tom

Well, I hope you hear from Len. I have enjoyed your story, and would be disappointed if it were not to continue.

Steve

Pinsandneedlespinsandneedles.........................I dont care if I have to buy the book, I wanna know the rest of the story! This is as bad as a little kid with a buckett full of trick-or treat candy,and mom and dad saying ''only 1 piece a day and only after you finnish your dinner!'' AAAAAAAAHHHHH HAHAHA:D

Great story so far... here in New Zealand our police officers are not allowed to carry guns full time!! had a case here last week where an officer was surrounded by a bunch of teenagers (13-16yr olds) and beat him until a local stepped in and stopped it, he was left with a broken ankle, broken ribs, punchered lung, broken jaw and a fractured skull, he wasput into an induced coma and has since come out of it sporting a titanium plate in his head etc etc..
What makes it worse is we can pretty much own any gun that is made and those trying to protect us can't even carry one??? go figure???!!!

Please post where the rest of the storey will be, you have us all hanging on the edge!!

What % of the population supports the police not carrying a gun? Also what's meant by not allowed to carry full time?...does that mean part time they can and if so under what circumstances?

I'm unsure of the % but what I ment about carrying guns was, officers (with extensive training) are allowed to carry guns locked in the trunk of their vechicle and can get them out only when their life is threatened. too late if they get jumped while on foot patrol!

****!!! I guess that's what can happen when the wrong person is in office. I'm very sorry to hear about that Dero30. I carry a 1911 .45 in my holster, a Taurus PT22 in my cargo pocket (I won it at the "Golden Gate Toys For Tots" IPSC match) a Rem 870 12ga and a Bushmaster AR in between the front seats (vertically) in a double gun rack, and a Remington PSS .308 in the back. Oh ya, I have a pocket knife too.LoL

Hey Winmag, I think the only thing I'm missing is my old bear hunting slingshot! LMAO!

Been putting more of the story down. I think I know where to end it. It's just taking longer than I thought it would. Think anyone would make a book out of it if I fill in the gaps and change the names? I think there's really only a couple of people reading the **** story.

Tom

Maligator! Faster than a speeding Shepherd!

winter014.jpg

winter013.jpg

winter015.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts