• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED TRADE Leupold VX5-HD

A-Tip

Im wanting to sell/trade my leupold VX5-HD 3-15x44 windplex reticle for a different scope. Let me know what you have, willing to listen to all offers. I can get pics later. Yes the CDS is used, sorry about that. I can send the dial with and see if it works for you. 2700 fps 6.5 creed 140 ELD-M are the dial specs.
$850 shipped

Last edited:
are you looking primarily target shooting or hunting? I have those power scopes not interested in trading just wanted to make the comparison - you have the most LW model and zoom you'll most likely find. 3-18x50 is very big and the 4-24x52 is a monster. I have the same scopes as you diff reticles the appearance is more suitable IMO because of size on my wood stock guns. Just my 2cents, the extra zoom is nice I supposed if your looking at small objects but I've taken animals with your same scope 5-600 yards with them too.

GLWS

Hunting primarily and yes i know its incredibly light with an okay zoom range but my preffered zoom range is about 4-20 for the shooting i like to do. I have come to realize this, and that i would prefer to have a 50 mm objective lens. I often caught myself in low light conditions with this 44mm and noticed how much less shooting time i get with it.

Hunting primarily and yes i know its incredibly light with an okay zoom range but my preffered zoom range is about 4-20 for the shooting i like to do. I have come to realize this, and that i would prefer to have a 50 mm objective lens. I often caught myself in low light conditions with this 44mm and noticed how much less shooting time i get with it.
It would make a difference, hope u get u a good one! Best of luck this upcoming season