Tractor with at least 45hp to 50hp Engine with FEL having 2,250 lb lift and a Back Hoe.

I recommend looking at the dealer Network and when you need parts or something like that who's going to have them if you have a problem who's there to help you get it fixed you don't want to have to go four and a half hours to get a simple part that you got to get through the manufacturers

Are you stuck on a tractor or would a tracked skid steer work?
If budget isn’t a factor then go for the biggest hp tractor you can get.
Something between 70-80ish horsepower.
What he said. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.
I have a Skid loader with the fork attachment, backhoe and snowplow.
To switch from bucket to forks takes less them a minute. Best investment I ever made.
if I had it to do all over again I would go the skidsteer route with tracks, full inclosed cab with ac, heat, and radio.
The attachment selection is endless compared to tractor attachments.
For farm work it’s amazing

I have a 30hp Mahindra with a backhoe. My buddy was down last year when our leach field plugged up and had to put in a new one. He dug the ditches for me and when he got back home to Pa. he went and bought a 55hp Mahindra with a backhoe. It's a beast. Also over so many Hp the Mahindra does not have all the diesel emission bs. He loves it
Mahindra Tractors are the Vehicle of the Year in India. Alot of their transportation is done with a Mahindra Tractor with a trailer for people to sit in.
They know how to build a tractor the works and lasts!
Thnaks
Len & Jill

Get something bigger than you think you will need. That way you are not maxing out all the time. I would get a JD ,Case or Cat. Parts are readily available. I would look past a Kubota either.
For sure Bigger is better.
I was asked what is my limit and I said unlimited but what "Jill sees"
We have to be realistic since we are both retired and living off of IRA profits.
I would like to get at least a 50 HP with FEL with at least 2,400 lb lift and a good BH. I wish I could find a good used one that someone bought and didn't know what or why they bought it and now just sitting. Hope to get something under $30k. My neighbor bought a Koiti last year that 73 hp with the FEL then a "Claw" FEL, a Box Scraper, brush hog, and Forklift attachment. Thing is he only has 2 acers. His mom has 100 acres but he doesn't do much over there. He has to have about $70k into it.
Can't wait for Trump to get in and our IRAs go up up up!!!!
USA USA USA

what I don't like about skidsteers is they tear up ground when turning, but does take less room to turn on being a +.
I dont think they make them anymore but the all wheel steer A300 was high on my list.
I ended up with an older T250.
Love it but yes the tracks tear up the yard. Sure is nice in a muddy corral, though.
I've got an old Farmall 560 diesel that doesnt get used since I bought the skidsteer.

I dont think they make them anymore but the all wheel steer A300 was high on my list.
I ended up with an older T250.
Love it but yes the tracks tear up the yard. Sure is nice in a muddy corral, though.
I've got an old Farmall 560 diesel that doesnt get used since I bought the skidsteer.
we have a NH wheeled as they still offer it and tracked also.

Only other thing I'd say is that, like some of the other posters, I'd recommend going with a used full size machine.
Trying to dig in that "concrete" with a small machine will either be a no-go or will tear it up in no time.
I wouldn't recommend the skid steer route for the same reason. I love my Bobcat but a backhoe it aint. They make attachments but it'd just get wrecked.