Tract Toric UHD 4-25x50 eagleman INFO

Elk Crazy

Has anyone tried this scope? I know they just came out not too long ago but if you have one how do you like it so far? It's pretty similar to the mark 5 but it's about $700 cheaper. I was about to buy the mark 5 but I wanted to hear everyone's opinion on the tract Eagleman first

I haven't used the Eagleman Tract, I do have a Tract UHD 2.5-15X44 FFP Mil/Mil scope. I have it on my .260 Remington. It was living on my Tikka 338 Sherman Mega for a while. It is a solid scope, tracks very well, has a good, clean reticle and I like the eyebox. My only complaint would be that the windage dial and cap are LARGE. To the point where the brass was hitting it on the Tikka, causing some failure to ejects. It is fine on the Remington .260, but a fat case, combined with low mounting and an action that ejects a little bit upward could cause problems.

I have one and still getting use to it. Been pretty hot to do a lot of shooting. Like it a lot so far, the only problem or drawback I see is the weight. The glass is bright and I love the reticle. I think for the price it can't be beat. Bought when first came out and got $150 off. Have a lesser magnification Tract on another rifle.

I haven't used the Eagleman Tract, I do have a Tract UHD 2.5-15X44 FFP Mil/Mil scope. I have it on my .260 Remington. It was living on my Tikka 338 Sherman Mega for a while. It is a solid scope, tracks very well, has a good, clean reticle and I like the eyebox. My only complaint would be that the windage dial and cap are LARGE. To the point where the brass was hitting it on the Tikka, causing some failure to ejects. It is fine on the Remington .260, but a fat case, combined with low mounting and an action that ejects a little bit upward could cause problems.
Is your 2.5-15x reticle usable as a hunting reticle on 2.5x?…
Or is it too thin?