Tract scope to in full production

Barbourcreek

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Sponsor
What if a company was to make the largest numbers available for an elevation turret, for folks that are over 40 and Long Range Hunting? No more readers no more worry about low light conditions and miss dialing. Its done. James Eagleman from Barbour Creek long range helped designed this for TRACT Optics. The scope is coming out really really soon. Plus the new eagleman long range hunting reticle inside!

Attachments

• IMG_9800.jpeg
    IMG_9800.jpeg
    204.7 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_9809.jpeg
    IMG_9809.jpeg
    137.9 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_9548.jpeg
    IMG_9548.jpeg
    213 KB · Views: 146
Oh Man. I just bought a few scopes. And one was a Tract. Just not this model. Guess I better start saving. Any idea about how much this one will run a fella ? lol Or is this just for your students ?

Oh Man. I just bought a few scopes. And one was a Tract. Just not this model. Guess I better start saving. Any idea about how much this one will run a fella ? lol
I believe around 1500 I have nothing to do with tract itself . All I did is design it for them. They’ve gone to my school and we’re good friends, but I make no decisions on pricing nor do I get any money for anybody purchase the scope that was a deal I made with them.