Toughest Long Range Hunting Optic?

I just picked up a NX8 this year and I am loving it. I took a digger on my gun and smashed my gun on a rock then standing up dropped pack with gun in it on same rocks. Killed a big 3x3 that day at 1300 yards good to go.
4th NF I have picked up and I love them.

Navy seals, i have a few friends in the teams, swear by leopold mk lV, they said you could drive tent pegs and put back on your rifle with zero intact. NF also really tough. Shooters at benchmark barrels have had problems with us optics and have stopped using them. My 2 cents

Possibly the best all-round scope I have ever used. Old pic, dropped about 20 deer since September with this scope for this season, yesterday two at 250m one at 610m and a finisher neck shot at 25m. Scope does it all. Schmidt Bender Ultra Short 3-20.

VMUAsu9.jpg

edi

Navy seals, i have a few friends in the teams, swear by leopold mk lV, they said you could drive tent pegs and put back on your rifle with zero intact. NF also really tough. Shooters at benchmark barrels have had problems with us optics and have stopped using them. My 2 cents
LOL !!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.