Tikka T3 ring options

wasgas

I have a Tikka T3 light 270 that I am changing the scope on but I hate the Tikka rings as they seem cheap and don't look like they will survive a transplant. This gun is my light weight deer rifle and I want to keep it simple ang light.

Should I go to a Warne setup or????

I have a Tikka T3 light 270 that I am changing the scope on but I hate the Tikka rings as they seem cheap and don't look like they will survive a transplant. This gun is my light weight deer rifle and I want to keep it simple ang light.

Should I go to a Warne setup or????
I just did a change on mine to. Up grade on scope and new DNZ one piece. Warne is on most of my fire arms an I have over 30. Either one is great. By the way , I stripped out the heads of the bolts or screws trying to remove them, had to grill them out. The tikka mounts screws are real soft. My gun is one that first came out, I have had it for years. First time I hunted with is last year and was having trouble seeing out of the scope where I hunt. Sun is in my face in the morning. I ended up putting a Sig 4x16x44X30mm on it. Problem Solved