TICKS!!!!

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
Just want to tell everyone to take care when going into any wooded/grassy areas. Use long trousers, with wraps on the cuffs, long sleeve shirts. OR Insect repellents.
The TICKS are really BAD here in GA this year. I had a tick on my back and the treating physician gave me a bunch of antibiotics in case of contracting one of many diseases from TICKS.
We were at our shooting range a few weeks ago and before I let Cassie or Maximus run through the weeds/woods I sprayed them down with a non-pesticide spray- All Natural. Also sprayed our boots and pants legs. WONDERSIDE PEPERMENT SCENT!!!
Works very well. We sprayed the dog's coats and rubbed it in. No worry about a Pesticide on our dog's skin because it is natural. Also sprayed our legs.
Take precautions because TICKS can transmit diseases.
I have several friends that contracted "Lyme Disease" in CT where the disease originated. They had/have many years of problems.
Lyme, CT is on the coast to PLUMB Island. Maybe a government experiment gone AWRY???

Please be careful with prevention - TICKS.

Attachments

• Wondercide Flea and Tick Spray.jpg
    Wondercide Flea and Tick Spray.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 44
They're horrible here in West Virginia this year also . Our 2 yr old little girl had a tick on her that had bit her. Before we got her cleaned up it had already got a ring around where it had bit her . The doctor Gand her the medication to treat Lyme disease. Told us that they wasn't even testing for it this year it's just take the medication

They're horrible here in West Virginia this year also . Our 2 yr old little girl had a tick on her that had bit her. Before we got her cleaned up it had already got a ring around where it had bit her . The doctor Gand her the medication to treat Lyme disease. Told us that they wasn't even testing for it this year it's just take the medication
Im in North Central WV and they are terrible

California is bad too. We are in a bit drier area with some costal mountains taking a lot of the moisture and I haven't seen one since moving here in 2018. Went hiking with my dog the other day and they were crawling on his face, he got bit twice, and I had one crawling up the back of my neck. All dog ticks, but the Nexgard took care of the one on him I missed. My parents live up along the American River and the deer ticks have been bad there. My brother-in-law is a large animal vet up in the central valley and he says he has been seeing an increase on livestock over the past few years. I don't know if it is just environmental or what the deal is.

I am still of the firm belief they serve no role in the ecosystem.

I'm in Oklahoma and they are really bad this year.
I'm going to treat all around the house this year, haven't had to for 4 years but this year is different.
That stuff that you showed do you order it online??
You can order permethrin online, works well and I want something to kill them dead not just repel them.

If ya get urself a can of CV-80D at the Fleet Farm, about $18 bucks, and spray that on ur woods walking boots, not gonna have a tick walk up on ya. Jones style hat and an old Tin Cruiser vest need to keep a good layer of spray on those too, it'll last a couple weeks, then respray it. Pyrethrins-0.50% is main pesticide and it's in a giant 18.5 oz can that kills a lot of stuff in a shed or shop. Just don't go in there for a while and every stray fly, gnat, mosquitoes, or wasps will be DOA after a couple seconds blast. Spray ur gear outside and don't inhale that stuff.

Last edited:
Just want to tell everyone to take care when going into any wooded/grassy areas. Use long trousers, with wraps on the cuffs, long sleeve shirts. OR Insect repellents.
The TICKS are really BAD here in GA this year. I had a tick on my back and the treating physician gave me a bunch of antibiotics in case of contracting one of many diseases from TICKS.
We were at our shooting range a few weeks ago and before I let Cassie or Maximus run through the weeds/woods I sprayed them down with a non-pesticide spray- All Natural. Also sprayed our boots and pants legs. WONDERSIDE PEPERMENT SCENT!!!
Works very well. We sprayed the dog's coats and rubbed it in. No worry about a Pesticide on our dog's skin because it is natural. Also sprayed our legs.
Take precautions because TICKS can transmit diseases.
I have several friends that contracted "Lyme Disease" in CT where the disease originated. They had/have many years of problems.
Lyme, CT is on the coast to PLUMB Island. Maybe a government experiment gone AWRY???

Please be careful with prevention - TICKS.
We need to let a flock of guineas loose at range to eat all the ticks. Our neighbors have them and always happy to see them around my place eating the bugs!

Bracevto has been life saver for us with the dogs.

We spray the yard couple times a year as well.

Permethrin on boots and lower pants to keep most off you.

If you get any redness and especially target circle rash demand to be treated immediately. It's a single dose of docycycline.... which can prevent a life time of misery from Lyme's

Bracevto has been life saver for us with the dogs.

We spray the yard couple times a year as well.

Permethrin on boots and lower pants to keep most off you.

If you get any redness and especially target circle rash demand to be treated immediately. It's a single dose of docycycline.... which can prevent a life time of misery from Lyme's
We use bravecto and they get the Lyme vaccine. My dogs are exposed heavily every day in training.