This is whats wrong with hunting today

southpa

I'm partially posting this in response to the wonderful discussion @Huntnful started about smaller calibers. This is not a bash on small caliber hunters or anyone else for that matter (including the man in the video). Flash to the 5:50 mark and indulge. Please tell me that I'm not the only one who is shaking my head in disbelief that guys like this are presenting info to people as if the round is actually the "Ultimate hunting round" IMO this is preposterous, with highly inaccurate and incomplete comparisons. This is what's wrong with hunting and especially long range hunting these days. Wondering if I'm not the only one here?

This is what's wrong with hunting and especially long range hunting these days.
This is the same thing that is wrong with life these days.

People who have zero clue about anything but happen to own a cell phone record themselves saying s**t that other people are dumb enough to believe.
They get rich spreading B S and those that soak it up are worse off for it.

When most of us were kids, "influencers" were also known as "parents".

These days alls it takes is a cell phone and the ability to talk.

I have never watched one of their videos and dont intend to. I'm dumb enough already, I don't need their help!

Couple mins and couldnt watch anymore of this idiot. This shows zero respect to the animal. If you have the means, which clearly he does, why use a souped up 22 (pellet rifle) when you could use a real 6.5, 7mm, 300 or many others built for it. A volkswagen can loop Charlotte or Daytona, but is it wise to do or does any sane person think its a great idea? Not no, but hell no. Yet Another great video on a needmore doing things it shouldn't and was never even thought to be used for. Where is it legal to hunt bear with a 22? A thorough google search turned up nothing.

I agree fellas. Although I have quite a bit of distaste for this guy I didn't mean to start a hate thread. Sometimes you feel like speaking up is stupid or will be frowned upon but I see so such much of this stuff. You want to comment on it but realize how petty it is because it really doesn't matter or it falls on deaf ears. My thinking is that discussions here is my way of reinforcing my dislike for today's mainstream views on hunting. I guess I feel like it doesn't fall on deaf ears here.

I agree fellas. Although I have quite a bit of distaste for this guy I didn't mean to start a hate thread. Sometimes you feel like speaking up is stupid or will be frowned upon but I see so such much of this stuff. You want to comment on it but realize how petty it is because it really doesn't matter or it falls on deaf ears. My thinking is that discussions here is my way of reinforcing my dislike for today's mainstream views on hunting. I guess I feel like it doesn't fall on deaf ears here.
The sad part is, "todays mainstream views" are formed by idiots with cell phones instead of parents, uncles, etc.

God help us all....

This is the same thing that is wrong with life these days.

People who have zero clue about anything but happen to own a cell phone record themselves saying s**t that other people are dumb enough to believe.
They get rich spreading B S and those that soak it up are worse off for it.

When most of us were kids, "influencers" were also known as "parents".

These days alls it takes is a cell phone and the ability to talk.

I have never watched one of their videos and dont intend to. I'm dumb enough already, I don't need their help!
Stupid is as stupid does 😂

Wolves can’t survive without sheep.

This nation is over populated with sheep. Handheld electronics seem to be sheep trainers. Oh, wait a minute, gotta put my iPad down hahahahahah
I want to say so much but it would get me banned.
If things get really bad it’s people like this that will get weeded out pretty fast

Couple mins and couldnt watch anymore of this idiot. This shows zero respect to the animal. If you have the means, which clearly he does, why use a souped up 22 (pellet rifle) when you could use a real 6.5, 7mm, 300 or many others built for it. A volkswagen can loop Charlotte or Daytona, but is it wise to do or does any sane person think its a great idea? Not no, but hell no. Yet Another great video on a needmore doing things it shouldn't and was never even thought to be used for. Where is it legal to hunt bear with a 22? A thorough google search turned up nothing.
He stated why he didn’t what to shoot bigger calibers. He’s recoil sensitive and doesn’t like the impact on his shoulder.