The first twin arrived ;-)

G

Well she got here last night I had to dress her up a bit and make sure she was wearing glass...

7mmWSM
Rem700 SA
Sub min. Solution Stock
Broughton 5C 9 twist
mil spec OD teflon

Nikon 4-16 Tactical
badger bases & rings

hope to get a chance to drive her in the next day or 2...
7wsm260.jpg

btw: she's the one on top of my other new arrival the 260 rem.. gotta drive her soon too!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Very nice.

WHo's bolt handle is that and how much coin for it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I may be mistaken, but that looks likea badger ordnance bolt handle. I dont know how much they go for

It is SSG Style / Badger and the numbers are $95 intatlled, I'm pretty sure I'd have to go dig up Chris' itemized bill... but I am pretty sure...

I wouldn't get a hunting rifle without one anymore...I shot a friends 700 the other day without one.. darn near missed the bolt a few times trying to eject a round...

Now all I gotta do I make time to test drive these sticks!

I'm gonna be Ill...You have too many rifles for your own good!

Sweeeeetttttt

Joe

That 7WSM is absolutely beautiful. How much does the whole rifle with scope weigh? What is availability like to get that stock? I've emailed and called them but no luck yet. Any info is appreciated. Thanks

Boman,
You can get the M40A1 with adjustable cheekpiece or thumbwheel adjustable cheekpiece directly from McMillan. Looks like the same stock.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.