ANNEALING & CARTRIDGE BRASS

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
I know that there has been a lot of discussions on ANNEALING & CARTRIDGE BRASS. I have done a lot of reading on articles and reviews for different processes to Anneal Cartridge Brass.
We switched from "Flame" Annealing to "Induction" Annealing years ago and purchased an AMP.

We kind of went by the basic instruction of the AMP II. Since the new AMP II DB is being offered, we thought about purchasing the NEW model and selling our current AMP II. I went into the information sections from AMP web page and there is one section that really confused me more than ever. It is the "Reasearch" Section.
All the recent use of our AMP II was just by the Basic setting which is very easy. You look of the Cartridge you are going to anneal and "Sacrfice" one piece of Brass to get the anneal number for that cartridge.
I started reading all the information in the "Reasearch" section on how the AMP works, how you should use it. how to get the most accurate settings and Brass composition and Hardening.
If you are interested on the best way to use induction annealing for the type of case you are using please read this in the entirety. When finished you will have an idea of what annealing for just hunting brass or then going down the Rabbit Hole for competition shooting and the brass sorted and used.
One of two things after you finish. You will be enlightened and fairly understand just about everything on Induction Annealing OR say you don't want to know anything more ever again about brass and annealing.
I am going down the Rabit Hole and probably will be prepping brass for annealing to the extreme and using a lot of time on it.