Thanks LRH family!

I do. I have

Model 7 rechambered to 243AI just returned from the smith

Model 700 with a Lilja barrel I had spun on and looking forward to that. It's in 270 win and I have a load looking good for it.

Model 700 in 308 in a Manners stock I put together for my son.

Tikka in 270

My daughter's Ruger in 7-08

Gonna be fun working loads up for these.
I hear you. I currently have 4 that are dead on; .6CM, 6.5CM, 6.5x284 and 308. Once I find the right load for a gun, I leave it alone and move on to the next making sure I have at least 100 bullets with everything else that go with it. My next project is my 243AI in an 8 twist. Still have my 25.06, 6ARC, 6.5GRENDEL, 6Predator, 30.30, 25CM and 30.06 which I'm swapping barrels to work on. My GS still putting together a 260AI for me. 20 years ago I only had a shotgun, rifle and pistol. Now looking for a 3rd safe. It's addictive.

I hear you. I currently have 4 that are dead on; .6CM, 6.5CM, 6.5x284 and 308. Once I find the right load for a gun, I leave it alone and move on to the next making sure I have at least 100 bullets with everything else that go with it. My next project is my 243AI in an 8 twist. Still have my 25.06, 6ARC, 6.5GRENDEL, 6Predator, 30.30, 25CM and 30.06 which I'm swapping barrels to work on. My GS still putting together a 260AI for me. 20 years ago I only had a shotgun, rifle and pistol. Now looking for a 3rd safe. It's addictive.
Keep me posted on that 243ai ! I am looking forward to hunting with mine this fall. I have been chasing hogs the last few weeks on my property and hoping to get a load worked up in that next. Would love to shoot one with it. Mounted a Trijicon Credo on it.

Thanks for the advice. Gonna load up a bunch for this 7mag now that I have a good load.

Keep me posted on that 243ai ! I am looking forward to hunting with mine this fall. I have been chasing hogs the last few weeks on my property and hoping to get a load worked up in that next. Would love to shoot one with it. Mounted a Trijicon Credo on it.

Thanks for the advice. Gonna load up a bunch for this 7mag now that I have a good load.
What twist is that 243AI?

I can't wait! Gonna start working on that one this week. Tim, those Hammers at 3600 are cookin!

They typically drop on the spot. Had a couple stumble for about 15 yards, but that speed does wonders. GL Taylor has alot of Hammer load data. And I think Bean has info on 124gr HH around 4200 in a 300 RUM.

Lightning fast copper bullets can be exceptional performers and light recoiling. I bet if you had a high speed camera, they'd plump up like a ball bark frank on impact!

I wouldn't load up a "Bunch" just yet. Try 5 more in a day or two....then try 5 more in another day....the re-loading Gods can be very fickle! They can giveth and taketh right back!