Thanks LRH family!

Bominiscious

Wanted to share this. The primary reason I became a member here was because I wanted to get into reloading and I didn't know where to start or what the first steps even looked like. The LRH community has been so helpful and friendly and accommodating. There's so many good guys here who have helped me along the way and I'm really grateful. And very little ego. I feel like everyone here genuinely wants everyone else to succeed and figure out what works best for them. I'm still learning a ton and have so far to go but I finally got my primary hunting rifle dialed in with a load that consistently shoots 1/4 - 3/8 inch groups with the load I've been able to develop. And I don't really know what I'm doing! Total novice. My first group was shooting 1.5–2 inch groups, but I had loaded it very light just out of caution. Assuming it is not inappropriate to share my load data. I'm just really excited and would love to hear any insight or input that will help me develop as a reloader and shooter. I'm wanting to work up below for partitions, and ELD-X. Posting picture of the first four, the second four look the same and opened the group up by 1/10.

Thanks for reading and looking!

This is rifle/load:
Tikka 7 mag
160 grain Accubonds
H-1000
1x fired Nosler brass
Fed primers
COAL 3.297
2900 fps over two four shot groups.
100 yards

IMG_7457.jpeg

Last edited:
Do you have other rifles to load for?
I do. I have

Model 7 rechambered to 243AI just returned from the smith

Model 700 with a Lilja barrel I had spun on and looking forward to that. It's in 270 win and I have a load looking good for it.

Model 700 in 308 in a Manners stock I put together for my son.

Tikka in 270

My daughter's Ruger in 7-08

Gonna be fun working loads up for these.