Testers/writers needed for HHA Optimizer Horizon - Adjustable Firearm Sighting System

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
HHA Optimizer Horizon - Adjustable Firearm Sighting System

HHA Sports has a new scope mount yardage sighting system for firearms. As I see it, it is a takeoff on their wildly successful Speed Dial Optimizer for crossbows. We have sold a ton of the Speed Dial Optimizers to our TAC 15 crossbow customers. That unit has a terrific reputation.

This new unit will benefit mostly shooters using the less flat shooting firearms such as rimfire, blackpowder, shotgun slugs and some of the tactical rounds.

The concept involves a wheel with yardages marked on it, matched to the trajectory of your own firearm.

So who wants to get one of these to try out? A couple of units are available.

Attachments

• HHA-1.jpg
    HHA-1.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 231
  • HHA-2.jpg
    HHA-2.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 162
  • HHA-3.jpg
    HHA-3.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 168
Re: Testers/writers needed for HHA Optimizer Horizon - Adjustable Firearm Sighting Sy

I'd love to try one on my 22 lr. I think ClayneB for sure should give one a whirl to compare it to his adjustable mount he is already using on his CZ.

Re: Testers/writers needed for HHA Optimizer Horizon - Adjustable Firearm Sighting Sy

Interesting ! I Have a HHA bow sight on my bow and love it.
I shoot Muzzleloaders . I also have a 30.06 that shoots 2960 fps. I have a Leupold scope 3-10 x 50 on it.
I am game to test one!

This would be neat to try on my new suppressed .510 wildcat. With subsonic loads that thing has a heck of a rainbow trajectory. I could even push those BMG projectiles to around 1800-1900 FPS to check durability. It may not even work mounted on this rifle, it's a left hand bolt gun.

id like to try one on one of my rem 541's or maybe the bmg.

i have written a number of reviews, and teach long rang rifle.. ill try 1 if you got it...

I would like to try one out on my 22 and also black powder rifles

Browning lover and SirRoyal, I choose you.

One will use his .22 and the other a blackpowder gun.

Email me your contact info and I'll have one sent to each of you right away.

[email protected]

Thank you Len , I am looking forward to testing this sight!!!!!

Email sent.

Thank you.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.