Taking Pre-Orders - Amazing New LabRadar Doppler Radar Chronograph

TCK and Infinition really have made a mess of this roll out of a new product, I hope the units they are selling are worth the wait and aggravation........it doesn't bode well that they have jerked around so many people who placed pre-orders with projected delivery dates months and months ago. I sold my chronographs a while back to free up funds for the Labradar deliveries........Im getting tired of borrowing my buddies Magneto Speed. Geeze folks

LabRadar recently informed us that they will only be sending us a small portion of our first large order because a single part is backordered. They say that they don't expect to be able to send the rest of our order until early January.

I emailed those customers who will be receiving one from the small shipment.

I also emailed the rest of our customers with the bad news of another delay.

I spoke to them yesterday. It's looking like later this month for our next big shipment.

We spent a long time with the LabRadar USA distributor at SHOT Show last week. He said the lead engineer from Canada was there at the show and was at their booth from time to time, but we did not get a chance to see him and give him a piece of our mind about all the delays...

Based on what the distributor told me I don't think we will get the LabRadar by the end of this month, but I do believe it won't be very long after that. If that ends up being wrong then I give up on trying to give you guys any good info.

The good news is that the units that are now out on the market have been performing great. Very few warranty issues and the distributor is doing a great job of handling any that come up. He is extremely knowledgeable about the product and is happy to email or speak with anyone who has any technical questions. He has sourced all of the accessories and done a great job with them. No issues with availability and very good quality.

We have used our LabRadar quite a bit starting in early summer. It was the one and only chrono we used at our LRH Shooting Classes with Non-Typical Outfitters. It is just so darn quick, simple and accurate. We love it.

When we do hear that the units are on their way, we will email you a copy of your Pre-Order and ask you if everything is still accurate, including your shipping address. Then we will tell you how to complete your payment if necessary.

We plan to receive enough units to cover all of current backorders, but if not, I don't believe it will be long for the follow up shipment. Of course, I've been wrong before...

Well, that's good news I hope. Maybe I'm going to get one soon. (Paid for mine on June 30)

LabRadar.com there main site states:

Not until Spring till next delivery. Which may be by the end of March or to mid June. :s

How long is the waiting list and how many unites are coming is the question?

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.