St Louis Mo

Dead Beat

hey yall im heading to ST LOUIS in 2 weeks for a wedding ill be there for a week is there any public ranges there i want to go shooting well my wife and all her relative's run around and stress out over a wedding i though i would go to the range a few days

JIM

Jim,

I don't know about St Louis, but if ya wanna drive 3 hours north, I can set you up! I live in the Peoria area (see the map). I belong to a pretty nice club that would be about 2.5 hours north of St Louis.

Brian

thanks Brian ill be taking the lap top ill let you know. i need to get rounds dowm my 308 win before i head up to wiscconsin for the black bear .
im dropping of my sons 7mm RM so i think he might want to hit the range also

JIM

The 2nd or 3rd would work best for me as the 4th and 5th will probably be busy packing the truck and camper. Let me know if it works out and have a safe trip! The range only goes out to 300 yards but does have nice concrete benches, etc.

Thanks,

Brian

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.