Smoked bacon wrapped pork tenderloin

Calvin45

@FEENIX this one's for you

Wrapped this pork tenderloin with bacon and seasoned with maple, garlic, and black pepper, low and slow in the smoker all day with applewood pellets.

Paired nicely with some Pueblo Chili Co. "Smoky tequila and cranberry" hot sauce. Heavenly delicious.

Attachments

• 4B6AF72D-5070-45C2-B50B-F4453BAB04B8.jpeg
    4B6AF72D-5070-45C2-B50B-F4453BAB04B8.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 52
  • 1533870A-589F-42F0-A0C1-4B616B1F3FC3.jpeg
    1533870A-589F-42F0-A0C1-4B616B1F3FC3.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 55
Looks great and thanks for sharing. Going to have to try that hot sauce.
It was a limited holiday edition…from a vendor that is limited in shipping to within the province of Saskatchewan for now haha. Her name is Raquel Vigueras, family originally from Chile, and she makes the best **** hot sauces I've ever had. The smoked peach reaper one is to die for on oysters…smoked peaches, Carolina reapers, Trinidad scorpion peppers, and ghosts…it lets you know your alive haha…but my absolute favourite is her tropical lemongrass scorpion. It is my very favourite sauce on this earth. Ginger, mangoes, pineapples, Trinidad moruga scorpion pepper, lemongrass….it is so good I just about wept 🤣. Is absolutley perfect on those Vietnamese vermacelli rice noodle bowls.

If they release this sauce again next Christmas maybe we can avoid the international shipping that a) her company isn't licensed to be able to do at all and b) hammer bullet orders see the customer have to pay ridiculous customs fees….

I'll ship you a variety pack of her awesome sauces in exchange for some hammers shipped privately to avoid the big fees 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It was a limited holiday edition…from a vendor that is limited in shipping to within the province of Saskatchewan for now haha. Her name is Raquel Vigueras, family originally from Chile, and she makes the best **** hot sauces I've ever had. The smoked peach reaper one is to die for on oysters…smoked peaches, Carolina reapers, Trinidad scorpion peppers, and ghosts…it lets you know your alive haha…but my absolute favourite is her tropical lemongrass scorpion. It is my very favourite sauce on this earth. Ginger, mangoes, pineapples, Trinidad moruga scorpion pepper, lemongrass….it is so good I just about wept 🤣. Is absolutley perfect on those Vietnamese vermacelli rice noodle bowls.

If they release this sauce again next Christmas maybe we can avoid the international shipping that a) her company isn't licensed to be able to do at all and b) hammer bullet orders see the customer have to pay ridiculous customs fees….

I'll ship you a variety pack of her awesome sauces in exchange for some hammers shipped privately to avoid the big fees 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Man they sound good, I'm not great at spicy stuff, but I love the mix of flavors, mix or sweet, tart, salty and spicy mixes. You got a deal.

@FEENIX this one's for you

Wrapped this pork tenderloin with bacon and seasoned with maple, garlic, and black pepper, low and slow in the smoker all day with applewood pellets.

Paired nicely with some Pueblo Chili Co. "Smoky tequila and cranberry" hot sauce. Heavenly delicious.
WOW that looks GREAT. Jill and I were going to barbeque a Pork Tenderloin today, but started late and big storms here. Slow cook at low temp wrapped to keep the juices in so it won't dry out. Will do it tomorrow, but probably won't beat your spices!