Smart *** gunshop clerk

Many different Rifle and carbine hosts. Right now i am really likeing the Harvester EVO. Awesome for the size and price. It is currently on a 300 WM and I can't stop shooting it. Will be putting it on my 6CM when I get the barrel soon. I am a big fan of SilncerCo And have quite a few of their cans. Good company to work with, good prices, and realy good products.

I run without hearing protection in the field while suppressed. I am running a SilencerCO Hybrid 46 on a 6.5 PRC. It also will not trigger my Lab Radar while suppressed at the range. I very much enjoy having the muffler on my hunting rig.
You can buy a Labradar Trigger which will work off recoil. It velcros to your stock. I use it for my F-class rig. Works great. It will work even with a suppressed 22LR. Only $35.
Takes a little tuning to your unit but not much.

This is what sold me on suppressors. I watched from a hilltop as a friend snuck down a brushy creek bottom going into a field to get within 200 yards of a herd of elk that were feeding there. When the herd bull finally came in to the field and started scent checking cows, he shot. From the hilltop we watched the bull drop, only heard the crack of the bullet breaking the sound barrier, no boom. The rest of the heard just stood there nervously milling around, looking at the dead bull. (normally they would have stampeded out of that field). As they started to leave the field, walking and occasionally stopping to look back at the field, he shot again and filled his cow tag. This would not have been possible without the suppressor. I've had the same type of experience multiple times since then with elk and deer.

The hearing protection it provides is an added benefit as I have never worn hearing protection while hunting (always wear hearing protection at the range, even when shooting suppressed).
Yep I dont wear hearing protection when I am hunting

Ive got a Surefire Socom Mini that advertises 137db from a 16" barrel with 5.56 and while that is well beyond "hearing safe" its still 20db+ quieter than than the gun normally is which is significant and that is with one of the smallest 5.56 suppressors available. I can shoot without ear protection and not experience discomfort especially with the significantly reduced concussive effect.

I still wear them but I really appreciate the suppressor if one isn't seated all the way or if I forget to put them back in after taking a break.

If you hunt without ear protection I cant recommend a suppressor enough.

Just make sure to use the new E file system or you will be waiting forever and a day to get approval.
I just picked up my latest purchase yesterday, I filed old fashioned paper in March. I had a friend and a second person I know of, filed efile and only received theirs a month earlier than I did, so the efile is really hit or miss. In my opinion, ATF should take them in the order they are received and clear the backlog on paper first.