SILENCERCO SCYTHE-Ti

Where are folks finding the best deal on these?
I bought from here but it was $200 cheaper then.

I bought from here but it was $200 cheaper then.
Add it to your cart and it gets cheaper….😃

So how does this work with an out of state dealer? Can you still use a local silencerco kiosk?

So how does this work with an out of state dealer? Can you still use a local silencerco kiosk?
Yes, whatever dealer you buy the can from will Form 3 to the dealer you want to use, doesn't matter if same state or different state. If you local dealer has the kiosk, once they receive it then it goes into the system and everything is Silencer Shop from then on.

Every time I've done it it's been like a normal internet gun purchase - after I order they contact me for the FFL to send it to, call and get their license, the only added step is they efile a Form 3 and wait a week or two for that to go through before shipping.

Only exception I've found so far is Capitol Armory, they got ****y about me not wanting to use their form prep service and tried to make a stink about how hard it would be to file the forms correctly without their guidance. Hard fail on their side.

If the dealer is out of state, do they send it to the dealer of choice near me promptly, and they hold it until the Feds send the final tax paperwork?

If the dealer is out of state, do they send it to the dealer of choice near me promptly, and they hold it until the Feds send the final tax paperwork?
My process has always been to have the out of state dealer Form 3 right away to my local dealer, then once it's there I file the Form 4 after I've actually seen/inspected the can and verified the info needed to fill out the form correctly.

Last edited:
Haven't seen anyone mention this, but my dealer charges $100 for a transfer. I've never done it but he did mention it last time I was in. May want to inquire about transfer fees between ffl dealers.

I'll wait until they come out with a 45 version. My ignorance cost me a couple additional cans instead of other guns.