SILENCERCO SCYTHE-Ti

Cost depends on what kind of deal you can get. Can be had for about $800 if patient.

If you get a flat Ti end cap in place of the brake cap it comes with it will be ~5.8" and 7.8oz. It's pretty thick at 1.73".

I sell more SilencerCo cans than any other brand we carry,(Thunderbeast, Dead Air, SilencerCo, Rugged, Surefire) and everyone who has held the SCYTHE-TI in our shop, has had me order them one. I have a Thunderbeast Ultra 9 (Demo Can) on my shop rifle and push the precision shooters towards them, but the SCYTHE-TI is quite the specimen!! If you're looking to keep a "mountain rifle" or backpack rifle as light as possible, I think the SCYTHE is the ticket. I'll have to wait and see what the precision shooters think of them on the range, but man, they are Sexy!!

That looks like a nice suppressor. I was really looking at the rugged Alaskan ti due to the wait, this looks like silencerco's answer to the Alaskan...
Just don't run a .338 through the SCYTHE !! I have a customer that owns a Hybrid 46M and an Omega 36M, and took a group of guys from his church to our gun range. He put his Omega 36M on a 450 Bushmaster and sent 2 rounds through it. He said he was surprised that he didn't see any holes in the 10X ring, and then realized what he had done! when he tipped the rifle back to look at the can, he heard rattling inside the can! The baffles and end cap were trashed. He called SilencerCo and told them what happened. They sent him an RMA Label, and had his can returned to him in 2 weeks, completely rebuilt. They told him that they fix "mistakes" for free, Once!! If there's a "next time", it's on Him!

Just don't run a .338 through the SCYTHE !! I have a customer that owns a Hybrid 46M and an Omega 36M, and took a group of guys from his church to our gun range. He put his Omega 36M on a 450 Bushmaster and sent 2 rounds through it. He said he was surprised that he didn't see any holes in the 10X ring, and then realized what he had done! when he tipped the rifle back to look at the can, he heard rattling inside the can! The baffles and end cap were trashed. He called SilencerCo and told them what happened. They sent him an RMA Label, and had his can returned to him in 2 weeks, completely rebuilt. They told him that they fix "mistakes" for free, Once!! If there's a "next time", it's on Him!
I run an obsidian 45 on my 450 bushmaster and would use this for my 300wsm that currently has an omega on it. But thanks for the heads up!

this looks like silencerco's answer to the Alaskan...
I really like my Alaskan - I've never been hyped up on the Harvester series and didn't want a SiCo 338 can. Now if they made a Scythe 338 I'd get one, but not in a hurry to ditch the Alaskan either. Super light weight on my 338 Federal woods rifle.

45 cal smokeless muzzleloader through a hybrid with a 30 cal anchor break is interesting to say the least.

Tomt, I walked into a LGS that had one on the shelf a month ago and did the paperwork. I hope this thing is as good as it looks...we'll see who gets it first.
My good buddy has one and we do a lot of hunting together and comparing of suppressors. He said it's very similar to a harvester as far as sound and recoil reduction but lighter and much shorter. So I have one inbound also.

I just submitted the form 4 on my Scythe, with the specs it's putting out I just couldn't say no. I really don't think you can compare this to the Alaskan, I really wanted one until you read the reviews on them. I would say it should compare well with the ultra 7, dominus, nomad, omega, and harvester.

Recent Posts