Sierra matchking performance on game

Just a word of caution. While I will not get into this debate regarding the suitability of match ammo for hunting big game since I for one don't believe in it, nor do any of the manufacturers seem to recommend it. Check your individual states big game regulations before going hunting with target/match ammo. Here in Wisconsin, and I imagine most other states it is illegal to use match ammo when hunting deer or Elk. If you were to get caught, it would most likely cost you your rifle, a hefty fine and loss of hunting privileges for several years.
Match bullets typically expand faster than "hunting" bullets, creating more devastating shock - hence more humane, faster kills. Not all are equal, and there are some undesirables in the match line, but some can be enhanced with meplat trimming or drilling to make sure closed tips don't compromise expansion. I believe you use the Nosler Partition. That is a venerable and excellent all-around projectile. I appreciate you contribution to the shooting discipline. Cheers.

Edit: just read your last post about Partitions now. :) Had replied to your reply without reading the rest of the thread. Not wanting to resurrect something that's been already put to sleep.