471.6 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_4107.jpeg
    IMG_4107.jpeg
    515.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_4105.jpeg
    IMG_4105.jpeg
    619.2 KB · Views: 41
Here is some pics of my setup
Very nice and clean! If you built it yourself, well done. My only comment is, do not add more weight to your rest; use it as-is. It has enough weight to help reduce felt recoil. I still have the original Lead Sled. When it first came out, people were putting 100-pound weights to reduce the recoil and then complaining about damage to their rifle stocks or scopes. The weakest link will suffer. My only complaint with the Lead sled is that I cannot have a good cheek weld and cradle the rifle as I usually do when hunting.

Very nice and clean! If you built it yourself, well done. My only comment is, do not add more weight to your rest; use it as-is. It has enough weight to help reduce felt recoil. I still have the original Lead Sled. When it first came out, people were putting 100-pound weights to reduce the recoil and then complaining about damage to their rifle stocks or scopes. The weakest link will suffer. My only complaint with the Lead sled is that I cannot have a good cheek weld and cradle the rifle as I usually do when hunting.
Actually was thinking bout getting shooting bags I heard you get better groups off bags than lead sled any thoughts on that

For me it really depends on the type rifle. I'm really liking bipods with those ski feet with chassis guns. I have a couple three different style front rests for different style/thickness stocks. Sometimes you got to stand them up and see if they're actually straight which is really surprising how many aren't and they will throw your shots to the side as it recoils back especially if you're trying to use ear bags. Lots of different things I've learned through the years. No one size fits all in my opinion