Sherman wildcat prefit barrels

You may be ok with a 1:8 at that elevation.

I found both a Krieger in a 29" blank, 1-8, #5 and a Bartlien #3b, 29" blank, 1-8. What would you recommend? I have Benchmark and Proof Research barrels in other cartridges...

Any idea how far behind your Diamond T Rifles is in chambering and smithing work? I am in no hurry...but want to get in line...

I found both a Krieger in a 29" blank, 1-8, #5 and a Bartlien #3b, 29" blank, 1-8. What would you recommend? I have Benchmark and Proof Research barrels in other cartridges...
Any idea how far behind your Diamond T Rifles is in chambering and smithing
workrk? I am in no hurry...but want to get
in line...
Either barrel should be great.
I would give Shawn a call and talk to him about what you want to do and dee what he says.

I'd be interested in a Remage barrel in 7mm SS. Would sending the reamer to James Kessler at Northland Shooters Supply be the best option to date?

From his website - http://northlandshooterssupply.com/match-grade-barrels/criterion-remington-remage/
"Criterion can custom chamber barrels using customer reamers if preferred to have the barrel chambered to your exact specifications." Currently he has 8, 8.5, 9, & 10 twist options listed for 7mm.

Thinking of selling my Lapua and building a 338SS. Any updates on prefit Rich? Also is the brass at ADG? I looked and didn't see it.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.