Scope Level

17Fireball

Looking to buy a few scope levels to attach to scopes I have... they indicate if I am canting the scope/gun which can push bullet off target at longer ranges. Would like to spend enough to get a good product but not spend alot of money....prefer the cheapest product that is good and reliable.gun) Brownells has a few and I am guessing others due too. They will be mounted on Burris C4 scopes in 30 mm and 1" tubes.

I do alot of night shooting. Would be neat to get one in the illuminated version like the military gets. :D

Thank you.
:)

The Votex is similar to the Holland with the offset. I haven't used the Vortex but I do have the Holland, it's a good unit.

The FlatLine Ops is still hands down the best but at an increased cost.

Flatline Ops

t

Last edited:
I have a couple different levels including the Vortex levels and they all work the same. The Vortex level is very inexpensive and will do all that it is supposed to do and comes in 30mm and 1".

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.