Savage ultralite replacement stock??

I would really appreciate it if some of you would post pictures of the stocks you found for your savages. This would give some of a better idea of what's available and how the savage actions fit up. Thank you all for your posts. I have only seen a couple.

I don't have pics of a savage in it, but here is a link -

As Feenix said, they aren't cheap, fully set up with carbon stock and grip you are looking at over $1000, but they are very good and super versatile. And actually, add in a magazine and they are about 32oz right now. I love mine for my Bat Vampire action. I have a folding adapter, with that adapter, and a magazine, it is 2 lb 5 oz, however that is still lighter than any other folding rifle stock option out there accept maybe the MDT, however I liked the XLR better, and it worked for my Bat.

McMillan Game Warden
This is not their carbon fill as it is an older LA flat back and required sending in BA to them for fitment. They wouldn't do the carbon fill on it. As it sits it is about 9.5# or so. Not a lightweight, but not heavy.

F4F53CD7-567A-49DC-A248-A8B7771DE3CA.jpeg
3CBE6BB9-FD6E-48FD-924F-3D643091D1E5.jpeg

I don't have pics of a savage in it, but here is a link -

As Feenix said, they aren't cheap, fully set up with carbon stock and grip you are looking at over $1000, but they are very good and super versatile. And actually, add in a magazine and they are about 32oz right now. I love mine for my Bat Vampire action. I have a folding adapter, with that adapter, and a magazine, it is 2 lb 5 oz, however that is still lighter than any other folding rifle stock option out there accept maybe the MDT, however I liked the XLR better, and it worked for my Bat.
@westernmontanahunter, the folding stock adapter is an additional $145 + shipping if you can get them. For a budget-friendly, non-folding chassis, check out the https://oryxchassis.com/oryx-precision-rifle-chassis/ for $430. It is not light, though. I have one on my budget build .257 WBY (Savage 111F LA).

Bolt3.jpg

.257 WBTY scoped.jpg

.257 WBTY scoped and suppressed.jpg

I also have a .270 AI with 30" Lilja barrel, also built with Savage 110 LA in B&C carbelite.

.270 AI atop the mountain.jpg

Last edited:
Bell and Carlson. I have a m40 style on mine. Absolutely love the fit and finish and shoots great with it. Rifle is a 6.5 PRC. It is a lil heavier but not enough to matter to me so I don't notice the weight.
Did you have to make any adjustments to this to get the recoil lug to fit since it has a slightly different recoil lug than other modern 110s? Which inlet did you get on this BC?

Did you have to make any adjustments to this to get the recoil lug to fit since it has a slightly different recoil lug than other modern 110s? Which inlet did you get on this BC?
On their web page I ordered the one that will accept a sendero sized barrel and bottom bolt release…to issues at all with fit.

This one with bottom bolt release, it's probably not as light as other options but it fit good and feels good to me. Accuracy is very good with this rifle.
IMG_1939.jpeg

I've also done a
This one with bottom bolt release, it's probably not as light as other options but it fit good and feels good to me. Accuracy is very good with this rifle.
View attachment 584140
I dont call them "Light weight" but I have fitted 2 B&C M40's on LA savages. They fit fine for drop-in but I like a snug fit so I marked them for clearance and did some minor dremel work so they would fit perfectly and then bedded the recoil lug. Maybe unnecessary detail but they shoot! Nice stocks
James

What model 110 did you drop into them? I bet a standard 110 will fit but I'm wondering about my Ultralite since it has a slightly different lug.

Recent Posts