Russo No Longer Affiliated With Curtis Custom

I have enjoyed reading about and talking with both men. I have a deep appreciation for their ideals, skills and work ethic. I cannot in good conscience blame one over the other without hearing both sides. This is a direction for them to decide and it's not a public poll. Please bear this in mind and don't rush to judgement.

Joel, Thanks for your help with everything for my rig pictured left. The first one had a ding in the receiver and you sent out another right away, that was great service. I'm sure you'll keep the forum posted on your future efforts which I'm confident will be bright.

Business partnerships aren't for everyone and I've had to walk away from them before; it's never an easy decision.

Now back to making stocks! Somewhere in the rainforests of Cameroon there's a bubinga tree that needs to be turned into a work of art!

morning U r a total professional. U will have no problems
with promoting ur craftsmanship. keep up the very
beautiful work. justme gbot tum

Called Curtis Custom with some questions about getting an action wrench. Gave Joel my name at the beginning of the conversation and inquired about an action wrench for a Vector.

I get a call back about 30 seconds later, it's Joel, he asks how he knows me. I bought an A5L a long time ago. Joel remembered talking to me when I got the stock. I was super impressed. Good luck, Joel, in your future endeavors. @Joel Russo

Joel is the most stand up guy I have ever talked with on this forum, years ago I posted about being scammed on a gun deal and the seller was supposed to be in Harrisburg PA. Joel shot me a message with his phone number and told me to call him and he would help me in anyway possible. Since that day we have talked several different times and I have got lots of advice from him. Great guy!!!

I guess I'm the only one that now WANTS to buy a Curtis action...I couldn't bring myself to do it until now.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.